Position: Test Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
Our Testing business has grown significantly over the past few years, and for our retail clients we deliver a range of testing solutions. These include POS and web testing, performance and usability testing, and chip and pin accreditation. Due to our continued growth, and success in winning new business, we are looking for a Test Analyst to join our successful testing team.
- Participate in the delivery of testing projects for key PMC retail clients, through the full project life cycle.
- Ensure effective client relationships are maintained, ensuring participation in all reporting and service/project reviews undertaken as required.
- Contribute to the production of test strategies, test plans and test scripts, to ensure that all projects meet client requirements, through all stages of the life cycle.
- Through the development of client relationships, identify additional project opportunities for PMC (both inside and outside of core testing propositions).
- Experience of participating in the delivery of testing projects through to successful conclusion.
- Client credible, and able to build effective relationships with clients.
- Experience will cover some of the following testing areas; System, Load, Performance, Integration and end to end. Experience in test phases varying from requirement review, test case creation through to specific execution, regression testing, user acceptance testing whilst fulfilling basic reporting and strong defect management.
- Experience in the use of a range of testing tools, e.g. Mantis, Quality Centre, Bugzilla, Jira, TestLink, Test Director, QTP.
- Flexible to work on client sites.
- Understanding of the retail sector and retail systems.
- Good Project coordination and delivery skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- ISEB/ISTQB qualified to foundation level (or equivalent testing qualification).
PMC has a friendly working environment, and we can offer excellent career opportunities to those who join us on a permanent basis. We offer competitive CTC and a range of employee benefits.
To apply please e-mail your CV and brief covering letter to email@example.com