Retail Service Desk
The PMC 24/7 Retail Service Desk ensures a single point of contact to log IT issues and make service requests, for customer-facing staff and back-office teams, relying on an IT infrastructure to run their business.
Why Partner with PMC for your Retail Service Desk?
By partnering with PMC as a trusted Retail Managed IT Service Provider, Retailers can improve service levels, reduce the cost of delivery and retain focus on their core business. Fixed IT costs can be converted into variable costs, enabling full IT scalability to quickly implement new technology or deliver transformation, without impacting the service provision.
By partnering with PMC for IT service desk services, our customers benefit from:
- Single point of contact and ownership for all IT issues and service requests
- Reduced incident volumes and improved call response rate
- Swift diagnosis and problem resolution
- Application Support teams available for more complex issues and system changes
- Predictable cost model and control of expected outcomes
- Our enterprise-class MSP IT systems management tool
- A ‘single pane of glass’ for monitoring and alerting
- Increased uptime from faster incident identification and resolution
Connect with one of our Team on LinkedIn to find out more about the Service Desk for Retailers:
PMC as Retail-J Oracle Gold Certified Partner
As the only Retail-J Oracle Gold Certified partner, PMC has provided licenses and support for Retail-J since 2005. Our service delivers complete end-to-end ownership and management of the entire EPOS solution, including:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support with a commitment to reducing service incident volumes
- Performance optimisation
- Testing and implementation of defect fixes / new releases
- Gold builds
- Ongoing development, from simple configuration to complex version upgrades
You can trust our advice; within our specialist teams we have the largest Retail-J skill base in the market with extensive experience of working with Retail-J users. PMC can advise on the art of the possible and share our best practice approach if you are thinking about moving to a new retail platform.