Retail Hardware Installation
PMC can provide engineering resources to deliver activities associated with the scheduling and installation of Hardware, software, changes to the configuration, and de-installation of equipment including connectivity testing, data transfer, and user orientation.
Our Services Include :
- New store implementations
- Store closures
- Office moves or closures
- Refresh of the store or other location technology
- Mobile technology system builds and onsite exchanges
- Deployment of additional or new equipment to a location(s) including peripherals
- Implementation of pop-up stores
- Other temporary sales locations, e.g. for events, sample sales
- Entering new international territories
- Remote system/software configuration in support of hardware deployment
- IT equipment site audits & asset tagging
- Deployment of new or upgraded application software onto existing equipment
- Deployment of new firmware
- Site surveys
- Data cleansing/removal
- Equipment disposal in compliance with relevant legislation and regulations e.g. WEEE
PMC work hours to suit you, and our flexible service also means you can also enhance your retail systems support during your peak times, such as during sale periods and Christmas.
PMC’s Specialist retail engineers know retail inside out, meaning they can help you pro-actively minimise future risk, leaving your staff to focus on delivering quality customer service, without worrying about technology.
In the last year, PMC has completed the upgrade of several high street retailers' POS equipment. References and case studies can be supplied if required.
Speak To Our Experts Today