The RTIH Innovation Awards 2022
PMC are delighted to once again have supported the RTIH Innovation Awards as Headline Sponsors.
The event celebrated retailers who are trailblazing in global tech innovation across 17 main categories
This year, there are are three new categories:
- Most innovative independent retailer
- Customer service excellence
- Omnichannel retail initiative of the year.
2022 winners were announced at a celebration event on Tuesday 6th December.
Find out more about the awards
- Bricks and Mortar Innovation - Sook
- Supply Chain Innovation - Fashinza
- Payments Innovation - Compass Group/AiFi
- Most Innovative UK Retailer - B&Q
- Most Innovative Retailer (rest of world) - Walmart
- Most Innovative Pureplay - Secret Sales
- Retail Initiative of the Year - Ribble Cycles
- Technology Vendor of the Year (UK) - Rotageek
- Technology Vendor of the Year (rest of world) - Obsess
- Startup of the Year (UK) - HyperFinity
- Startup of the Year (rest of world) - Cart.com
- Technology Implementation of the Year (UK) - Pets at Home / TPP Retail
- Best Retailer/Technology Supplier Relationship - Ted Baker/THRIVE
- Overall Winner - Sook
- RTIH Editor's Choice Award - Jisp, Red Ant