Head of Professional Services
We are a market-leading independent retail & business systems integrator & managed service provider, based in Abingdon & Baroda. We focus on nurturing a common positive culture across both of our offices. In work, our core values drive everything that we do. You will be trusted to deliver your role, and you will understand how your contribution impacts the success of PMC. We will ensure that you are equipped to deliver an outstanding service for our customers. Your opinions count, and you have a voice.
- The Head of Professional services – PMC India, will take ownership for delivering the strategic plan for PMC’s Engineering Delivery ‘Centre of Excellence’, leading and motivating a team of technical experts to deliver successfully across all customer engagements (project based and dedicated customers).
- Working with and providing strong leadership to a talented team of customer and project leaders, you will ensure that through proactive planning, the team are set up to deliver current and future customer requirements across the ranges of Professional Services propositions – Development, Test, Automation and Technical Services.
- You will drive delivery performance across all PMC’s Professional Services Customers, working with your leadership team to ensure effective project set-up & transition, project governance & assurance, and customer satisfaction. You will also support in the driving of incremental new business and in the management of customer commercial performance.
- In this role you will report into the Director of Professional Services.
- Extensive experience in managing complex IT solutions delivery to the highest standard.
- Experience in building, leading and growing large service delivery teams that encompass multi skilled capabilities.
- Experience of Service definition and mobilization.
- Understanding of contractual requirements and obligations.
- Experience in setting, improving and attaining service standards.
- Customer credible and able to engage with customer stakeholders at all levels.
Why Should You Apply?
- This is an opportunity for you to define and deliver the strategic plan for PMC’s Engineering Delivery ‘Centre of Excellence’, working in collaboration with the Director of Professional Services to ensure that all PS customer requirements are planned and successfully delivered, and that the function is able to capitalize on any new customer opportunities.
- We offer a competitive salary, excellent career opportunities and a range of employee benefits to those who join us on a permanent basis.
- Our teams work hard, so we also know that it’s important to have some fun, and our social committees in both offices organize regular events for our teams and our families!
- At PMC, we also recognize that for our employees their job is only part of the bigger role we play in the lives of those who we care for, and who care for us. Family first will always be at the heart of PMC and is key to doing the right thing.
Life @ PMC
We are supportive and approachable. We have zero room for discrimination and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Being a part of PMC, you have an opportunity to really add value and make this role your own. With our continuous learning and collaborative actions, we believe in taking ownership and going the extra mile to deliver.
Before applying please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
When you apply for a position with us you are confirming that you have read and understood the information set out in our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants. As such you are voluntarily providing personal information gathered in the recruitment process. This information will be used for the purposes of your application to work with Paul Mason Consulting or any of our customers, based on lawful reasons contained in our policy. If your application is not taken forward for any reason, we will still retain all personal information gathered during the recruitment process for a period of 12 months. This is in order to contact you about other work we feel may be of interest.
You also understand that your consent to PMC Ltd. continuing to hold this personal information is entirely separate to any recruitment processes and that you are free to withdraw your consent in writing at any time.
To apply please e-mail your CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org