Position: Business Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
PMC is the market leading provider of IT services to the retail sector. With growing team of 320, we have offices in India and UK.
The role will be to analyse, document and support application development. You will support the agile team being the product owner’s representative within the office. Working closely with the product manager you will break all features into epics and stories, analysing the business application.
- Able to work independently with stakeholders for requirement gathering and elicitation
- Able to document complex requirements precisely
- Able to work with developers and testers to give clear understanding of requirements
- Go to person for product/project functional understanding
- Able to work on multiple assignments ensuring prioritization
- Able to manage project if required working with team
- Able to Work closely with the Product Manager to understand the backlog
As the Business Analyst you will be a core member of the team, we require the following relevant experience:
- Must have good understanding of requirement gathering and elicitation techniques
- Excellent written communication skills – can clearly articulate and document information
- Excellent verbal communication skills – can explain to clients and colleagues the impact of activity being undertaken
- Very good understanding of project/product life cycle
- Should have knowledge of UML or other tools used for requirement documentation
- Good questioning & Listening Skills
- Good at explaining technical details in non-technical way
- Any BA certification will be an advantage
- Agile scrum development
- Web technologies knowledge
PMC has a friendly working environment, and we can offer excellent career opportunities to those who join us on a permanent basis. We offer competitive CTC and a range of employee benefits.
To apply please e-mail your CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org